Brittany : Tregor - Goelo
depending on tides and weather forecast !
Day trips along Trégor-Goëlo
Such various destinations to explore : tides and weather modify landscapes and sceneries everyday, bringing amasing surprises ans wonderfull discoveries.
Pink Garnit Coast and Brehat are famous,
the first one for its colored carved coastline, the second for ots garden and maze of isles and rocks,
Sept Iles Archipelago for its exuberant wildlife,
Er Islands for its turquoise lagoon,
Penvenan’s ones are linked by fascinating pabble and stones tombolos,
while Tomé’s charm will be revelled paddling along this unknown island,
Plouha cliffs make a wonderful sheltered and colored natural harbour Gwin Segal,
remoteness and tidal area of warranty Heaux de Brehat and Triagoz wildness…
depending on destination, please, don’t hesitate to look for advice
- Level 2 (Green Paddle, 2 Star, Paddle Explore) or equivalent :
Ability to paddle 6 hours a day, at 3 knots, 10 to 12 nautical miles (18 to 22 km), with stops, in wind conditions of Beaufort Force 3 or/a,nd Swell 0,4m, ;
Be rescued and help rescue someone in deep water.
Dates & Places
- Monday 6 June 2022 : Pink Granit Coast – Level 1 / 2
- Tuesday 7 June 2022 : Sept Iles Archipelago – Level 2
- Wednesday 8 June 2022 : Penvenan and its islands – Level 1 / 2
- Thursday 9 June 2022 : Héaux de Bréhat – Level 2
- Friday 10 June 2022 : Bréhat –Level 1 / 2
- Monday 25 July 2022 : Pointe du Chateau & Iles d’Er – Level 2
- Tuesday 26 July 2022 : Ile Tomé – Level 1 / 2
- Wednesday 27 July2022 :Les Triagoz – Level 2 / 3
- Thursday 28 July 2022 : Bréhat – Level 1 / 2
- Friday 29 July 2022 : Les Héaux de Bréhat : – Level 2
- Plouha cliffs – Level 1 / 2
- Er Islands – Level 1
- Ile Grande – Level1
- Îlots de Trébeurden – Level 1
- Falaises de Plouha – Level 1 / 2
- On request.
- 75 € per person and per day with your own equipment ;
- 100 € per person and per day if renting equipment.
- 355 € per person for 5 days with your own equipment ;
- 450 € per person for 5 days if renting equipment.
- Included : Liability insurance
- Not included : food
- 4 people minimum ;
- 8 people maximum.
- Agnes Penisson, Planete Kayak, qualified French BEES and Coach / Leader BC.
- Meeting at 9 o’clock, end around 17 o’clock.
- After meeting and checking equipment, we launch for a 4 to 6 hours day trip on sea kayak, with several stops and lunch, on islands or shore.
- Every daytrip has a famous destination (light house, island, archipelago, tidal mill, harbour…) and will allow us enjoying geology, wildlife and nature.
- Journey may be adapted if required : participants level, tidal conditions or weather conditions.
Booking & information
- Please fill in one form per person, specifying your dates choice and destination, more information or special need in the last field ;
- You will receive an Pratical Information Letter, with meeting points and timing, list of equipment, etc.
Découvrez toutes nos activités
La page demandée est introuvable. Essayez d'affiner votre recherche ou utilisez le panneau de navigation ci-dessus pour localiser l'article.